Probable Lineups and Odds of World Cup Qualifiers
The World Cup is in full swing, and the teams are already showing their skills. The tournament has already seen some interesting confrontations, such as the match between Brazil and Croatia. The team of Neymar and Cavani showed a brilliant game, which was quite unexpected. The Brazilians were able to get into the playoffs, but the team of Hulk and Ronaldo was not so lucky.
The main favorites of the tournament are Germany, Spain, and Italy. The Germans have already won the gold medals, and they are considered the main favorites. The Spanish and Italian teams have already qualified for the World Cup finals, and their chances of winning the gold medal are quite high.
This summer, the teams have been strengthening, and now they have the following players:
* Mario Goetze;
* Kevin De Bruyne;
* Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang;
* Pierre Gait;
These players are very important for the teams, because they can decide the fate of the match. The teams have a lot of matches ahead, and it is very important to make the right lineup decisions.
It is very easy to follow the results of the matches, because the information is available on the sports statistics website. The site provides the information about the matches of the teams and individual players.
Main Favorites of the World Championship
The German team has already won gold medals at the World Championships, and this year they will be able to defend their title. The main favorites are:
1. Germany. The German team is considered one of the best in the world, and many experts consider it to be the most complete. The players are able to make all the necessary substitutions in a match.
2. Lionel Messi. The Barcelona player has already scored a lot, and he has already managed to become the best scorer of the team.
3. Thomas Müller. The Bayern player has become a true leader of the club.
4. Mario Götze. The Schweinsteiger player is considered to be one of Germany’s best players. He is able to decide the outcome of a match, and his skills are known all over the world.
5. Leroy Sane. The Tottenham player is able not only to score, but also to distribute the ball.
6. Lerian Pintsca. The Manchester City player has been playing for the club for a long time, and is considered a leader of his team. He can decide a match in a few seconds.
7. Mesut Ozil. The Arsenal player is a true star of the Premier League, and has already become a key player of the German national team. The Gunners are considered to have a good chance of winning gold medals.
8. Pierre-Germain Henry. The PSG player is also considered a key figure of the French national team, and can decide matches in a split second.
9. Kevin De Jong. The Ajax player is one of Holland’ best players, and a good player for any team. De Jong is able decide a game in a couple of seconds. He has already shown his skills in the Champions League.
10. Julian Draxler. The Dortmund player is the best midfielder of the Bundesliga, and also a key member of the Dutch national team team. Draxlers skills are very useful for any club. He knows how to distribute passes, and make the necessary adjustments.
11. Lukas Podolski. The young German player is already considered one the best strikers of the world and is able make the decisive strike in a game.
12. Nicolas Pepe. The Paris Saint-Gimel player is another key player for the French team. This player can decide any match in several seconds. His skills are also known all around the world; he is able even to decide a football match in the Europa League. Pepe is considered the best goalkeeper of the planet.
13. Mario Goetz. The Chelsea player is an important player for Chelsea, and at the same time is a key for the German team. His skill is known all the world over.
14. Pierre Obameyang. The Nigerian player is very good in the air, and knows how not to lose the ball in the attack. He also has a good understanding with the team leaders.
15. Christian Pulisic. The London Arsenal player has shown himself very well in the Premier league, and already managed a good result. He will be a key part of the Gunners lineup for the next season.
16. Leron shield. The Monaco player is not only a good goalkeeper, but he is also a good midfielder. The club has been trying to get him for a very long time.
17. Florian Thauvin. The Lyon player is known for his skills as a striker. He was a key performer for Monaco, and was able to score a lot.
18. Serge Gnabry. The Lille player is still a key midfielder for the team, but his skills have been increasing lately.
19. Thomas Muller. The Germany player is now considered to become one of football’ main stars. He already managed the title of the top scorer of his country, and will be one day able to win the World Player of the Year.
20. Julian Brandt.